Monday, August 30, 2010

David Deangelo Double Your Dating Book Review

David Deangelo Double Your Dating Ebook Review



    The beginning of the David Deangelo revolution. In 2001, David Deangelo released the first copy of Double Your Dating. It’s a simple little ebook that outlines his experiences with women and dating. This was the first piece of material I ever read, followed by his Advanced Series. Looking back at this ebook I smile, because I remember reading it and thinking that it was the most influential piece of reading that I’d ever seen, and was just dying to get my hands on more information. Today, I view this book in a completely different light. Yes, it was the cornerstone of my learning, and the spark that started it all. But, now I feel that I’ve evolved past some of the things in this book, and some of it’s no longer useful. This is a good thing. So, do I recommend reading this book… yes and no. Yes, it’s interesting if you’ve never read or listened to anything on the subject of women and dating. No, if you’ve ever read any other type of material, you won’t get any value out of it. If you plan on purchasing other information, I’d skip it.

    You’ve just read something you will rarely see anywhere else- an HONEST review. There are many great products to help you improve your dating life, and success with women, but not all products are created equally. I want you to get the most bang for your buck and only get the best products. In fact, I’m going to take it one step further and show you where to get up to 90% off many of the recommended products. You can click here to go directly to the signup page and start buying products.

To Your Success,
Brittan Benz

P.S. If you want the best bang for your buck, I’d definitely signup for my free e-course where I discuss some of the most potent principles I’ve learned from personal experience and the best principles from $4,739+ worth of products I’ve personally viewed and own! I discuss topics like:
• Eliminating fear of rejection
• How raw attraction really works with women and what 97% of men will NEVER know about women
• 5 deadly mistakes men will almost always make on dates
• Why women act angry, upset, and dramatic, and how you can take control of the situation
• How to flirt using eye contact and body language
• How to make women approach YOU
• The BEST date ideas that won’t cost you a dime
• The 7 personality traits that naturally attract women and how to develop them and put yourself on autopilot attractive male mode!

Signup On The Right!!!



P.P.S. You may be able to look around online and find this book for free.  Try typing in "DoubleYourDating.PDF" into google.  I've heard it's uploaded on Google Docs.

P.P.P.S. Yea, I just did it, and found it (I do not condone stealing or reading this ebook without purchasing it).