Wednesday, October 27, 2010

David Deangelo Mastery With Women DVD Review

David Deangelo Mastery With Women DVD Review


This program acts as one of the cornerstones in the community of improving your life with women and dating.  This is NOT a pickup guide.  It focuses much more on inner game rather than techniques.  However, David D. does throw out some of his favorite lines and techniques.  I watched this program 2 or 3 years ago, and remember thinking “wow, that was so impactful, how could it get any better than this program?” Well,  I was right, the program was one of the best, if not THE best program to date if you were looking for inner game and less about the lines, openers and stories, and more about improving your dating life, and yourself as a person, and a man.

HOWEVER, David Deangelo stunned me when he kept producing products like Man Transformations and others that really exceeded this program.  Not to say that this program isn’t awesome, because it is, but David Deangelo is a student of his own mastery, and I hope that he will keep improving his life and his programs!
I give this program two big thumbs up.  It’s long, composed of 10 DVDs and a workbook, but man is it impactful.  Man Transformations is similar, but much more expensive.  In fact, this program is NOT for sale from David Deangelo anymore (as far as I know), and can only be obtained second hand.  But, don’t worry, I can help with that!

You’ve just read something you will rarely see anywhere else- an HONEST review.  There are many great products to help you improve your dating life, and success with women, but not all products are created equally.  I want you to get the most bang for your buck and only get the best products.  In fact, I’m going to take it one step further and show you where to get up to 90% off many of the recommended products.  You can check out Ebay and get this program dirt cheap. 

Your Success,
Brittan Benz

P.S. If you want the best bang for your buck, I’d definitely signup for my free e-course where I discuss some of the most potent principles I’ve learned from personal experience and the best principles from $4,739+ worth of products I’ve personally viewed and own!  I discuss topics like:

  • ·         Eliminating fear of rejection
  • ·         How raw attraction really works with women and what 97% of men will NEVER know about women
  • ·         5 deadly mistakes men will almost always make on dates
  • ·         Why women act angry, upset, and dramatic, and how you can take control of the situation
  • ·         How to flirt using eye contact and body language
  • ·         How to make women approach YOU
  • ·         The BEST date ideas that won’t cost you a dime
  • ·         The 7 personality traits that naturally attract women and how to develop them and put yourself on autopilot attractive male mode!

Keep Checking Back For More Reviews & Articles.  My Free Email Report Coming Soon!