Friday, August 20, 2010

Do Pheromones Really Attract Women? (Pheromone Reviews)

    
The Pheromone Question.... Do... They... Work?

    Look on most dating websites, attracting women forums, or some “insta-pimp” website, and you’ll almost certainly see talk or advertisement discussing (and usually praising) pheromones, and their amazing power to attract women. They’ll have some reviews from random people saying how great the product is. Of course, this is right beside a picture of some ridiculously attractive female…
I’ve even seen these sites display case studies of “Harvard Scientists” or something stating its success in case studies. Whether or not these case studies are true is not my place to say because I’m not a scientist. Admittedly, I’m not 100% sure that pheromones like pherlure ect. ect. don’t have some effect in attracting women. Weirder things have happened...

    But, here’s what I can tell you- my experience and my opinion. I know that it is possible to attract women like a rockstar, and dramatically improve your success with women without the need for “pheromones”. I can also tell you that I fell into the same pitfall you may be in, and that’s believing all the junk that you read saying “pheromones are great, you will see results, and you’ll get laid by women in the picture beside this review”. The truth is, I tried many types of pheromones, and saw Zero noticeable results except to a small hole in my pocketbook. Maybe there are people out there that swear they’ve had success with them, but, if you really start to get into the root cause of RAW ATTRACTION, and why women are attracted to men, you will see that this is easily explainable, and has absolutely nothing to do with the pheromones themselves, but it’s merely a glorified placebo effect.

    I’ll admit, it’s very tempting for someone who’s new to studying social dynamics, attraction, and success with women to buy into (no pun intended) these products. If you don’t believe me, and you absolutely can’t resist the nonsense, go ahead, buy the pheromones, put them on, try it, and I’ll see you back on my website in a few weeks once you realize you haven’t reached the level of success that you want…
Please, please, please take it from me, you don’t need pheromones, or any other magic potion type stuff, and it will only hurt your success if you begin buying into a quick-fix mentality of improving your success with women. A quick squirt or dab of a concocted formula will not display the attractive qualities of a strong sense of values, what you value in life, strong boundaries, confident body language, a positive outlook on life, and other qualities that truly attract women. Save your money, and the headache. Besides, most people promoting pheromones have one thing in mind- your pocketbook- not your success with women, and a fulfilled life.

    So, if pheromones are NOT the keys to success, then what is? Well, luckily for you I’ve summed up the keys to success, and how you can drastically improve your dating life, how to attract hot women, how to develop your own identity, boost your confidence, and live a life of sexual abundance, and I’ve summed it all up in my free e-course called the Origins E-course (coming soon). This provides the most comprehensive insight into women, attraction, dating, what REALLY attracts women, and they keys to a life of sexual abundance. It’s up to you to take the reins and change your life!

To Your Success,
Brittan Benz