Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Magic Pill Society




Our society, as well as our mental programming tells us as human beings to exert the least amount of energy (physical and mental) to obtain what we want. Anyone that has a basic knowledge of human physcology will not debate this. Of course, many people avoid this pitfall, but it’s typically an initial “gut level” response.

Why does this matter? Well, say you’re a guy that begins to search around online or elsewhere on how to “get chicks” or “get a girlfriend” or whatever variation of this. Your heart is broken because you have the one girl you really like and you want to know how to win her over. If only you could get that one girl…

So, what do you do? You want techniques, a quick fix, or a mental band aid to put on the problem. Better yet, why don’t you just spray on some magic pheromone potion, do a little ancient ghost dance, and hold your breath for 30 seconds. Then, she’ll fall head over heels for you, right? WRONG! My point is that as human beings, we want a quick fix and instant gratification. We want to instantly be able to attract women- hence the “magic pill society” concept, and the title of this article.

If you’re new to the concept of self actualization, improving yourself, or attracting women, prepare yourself for this next statement. THERE IS NO QUICK FIX OR MAGIC PILL TO ATTRACT WOMEN- PERIOD! This alone took me months to realize. Of course, I had heard people say it, I read it in the eBooks, and programs, but it never truly registered in my mind. Now, I’m not saying that you can go out and have success with women by using pickup lines, stories, and techniques. You may see some success, and even improvement for awhile. I’m only saying that it will NEVER get you the rock star results, and life of sexual abundance that you really desire. However, most men will tell you that they used these for awhile, and now as they become more centered as a man, use them less and less.

Guys, there’s no quick fix or magic pill to obtain rock star success, and a life of true abundance with women. Really, really think about what I’m saying. There’s no magic opener, or line, and there’s no magic spray or amazing outfit. I’M NOT SAYING THEY ARE COMPLETELY USELESS. But, if you choose to take embark on the journey of improving yourself, and your true value as a person, you will eventually realize this.

Additionally, there’s no article or eBook or DVD course that will create an instant fix. Many of the eBooks and programs have helped me and many others in the journey, but the eBook or course itself cannot act as a magic pill either. Again, don’t take this the wrong way, because I fully endorse many of the products out there. They offer an immense amount of value, and I can’t begin to describe how thankful I am for guys like David Deangelo and Tyler Durden of Real Social Dynamics who have dedicated their lives to helping men create success with women. I’m a follower and strong believer in much of their teachings, and I hope to reach a level of self actualization that they have.

Want some good news? The choice to improve my life in this area is one of the best decisions I ever made, and the journey is priceless (not meant to sound corny). I can’t tell you how much my life has changed.

If you’re looking for the next level of success with women and dating, I have a few recommendations for various products and eBooks under my product reviews section. As a general rule of thumb, if it’s not recommended by me, I probably wouldn’t buy it. There’s a lot of websites out there that have “reviews” of eBooks, and DVDs, but there’s a catch. They make money when you read their review and purchase the product from their “recommend lists” of products they’ve usually never seen or used before. I only mention this because your best interest may not be in mind on their product reviews, only what product they can make the most money by supporting. But, don’t fear, I’ve only recommended products I’ve personally read or used. Many of these products are great, but implementing and taking charge of your life is up to YOU!

To Your Success,
Brittan Benz

P.S. If you want some FREE advice, and information that will dramatically help your success with women and dating, check out my free ecourse that you can find on the left!