Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thoughts On NLP And Attracting Women





First, in order to not mislead you in any ways, I’d like to first point out that I have never studied in depth or attempted NLP or to hypnotize women into a certain state.

So, you’re probably wondering what I could possibly say on the subject. Well, a couple of things actually. I’m neither trying to negate its effectiveness or prevent you from using it, but I do have some thoughts.

First, I do know that there are men that are very successful with women who use these methods. But, I also know that it’s definitely not the only way to attract women, and certainly not the easiest either.

Sure, if this sounds interesting to you, then look into it, but I would only recommend checking it out if the subject actually interests you, NOT with the ulterior motive of attracting or “seducing” women. See, ultimately I strive to be authentic with women, and I’m sure many of you out there are saying the same thing. “I just want women to like me for me,” and things along those lines. But, of course, there’s a fine line of improving yourself versus being authentic (more on that some other time).

Here’s the deal, the NLP/Hypnosis type approach to attracting women may work, but I simply prefer to do other things to improve myself, and make myself into what Tim of Real Social Dynamics calls a “SEXWORTHY GUY”. Personally, it’s not for me. I think other things like working on yourself will bring much more long term success and happiness.

To Your Success,
Brittan Benz