Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Three Letter Word To Success With Women And Dating


The Three Letter Word To Success



Today I was reviewing the Approaching Women Series by David Deangelo, and it reminded me of the most basic, core principles for attracting women. It’s soo easy to remember, it applies in any situation, and it’s what everyone around you wants. It’s a three letter word that is crucial and I mean BY FAR one of the most important principles you will ever hear. You ready?...

F-U-N! Fun. Having fun, making sure everyone else is having fun is soo important that I can’t stress it enough. I like this concept because if your main, true goal is to have fun, and make sure others are having fun, then your success with women will drastically improve. It will help eliminate fears, and concerns, and if you genuinely just want to have fun, people can feel it.

Another piece that goes along with fun is self amusement. Self amusement goes hand in hand with fun. When you’re out and about running errands, getting coffee, eating lunch, at a house party, or in a club, self amusement will take you places. Cut loose, forget what everyone else is doing or saying, and do what YOU want to do. Why? Because when everything is said and done, what does it really matter what a group of random strangers thinks of you? Act goofy, have fun, and amuse yourself. I think you’ll be AMAZED at how many little issues resolve themselves by concentrating on this one thing. Women want to have fun, and joke around, tease them constantly, crack funny jokes, and know that you’re the life of the party.

To Your Success,
Brittan Benz

P.S. Self Amusement, and having fun are two BIG keys for me, and I learned them from studying material from seminars, and online material. Real Social Dynamic’s Blueprint Decoded really helped me see the power in this. Check out my reviews of different products in my product reviews section section. If you don't see it over there, it's coming soon! Or, if you’d like to check out the most amazing free e-course for opening the lid off your core, and experiencing a life of sexual abundance, check out my Origins E-course. You can signup on the right by giving your name and email address!